CONSTRUCTION TECHNICIAN – INSPECTOR
Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding career? Become part of a Top 25 local engineering consulting company. GEM Engineering, Inc. is a highly successful Geotechnical, Environmental & Materials firm that invests in project and employee performance. GEM is strongly involved in the thriving KYANA regional construction industry.
· Check materials and procedures for compliance with plans and specifications.
· Provide written documentation of construction observations and materials incorporated into the project.
· Maintain accurate daily construction records.
· Maintain and develop positive client and team relationships.
· Assist with soils and concrete laboratory testing.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Construction experience is desirable.
· Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record.
Why you should work for GEM:
· Competitive salary, benefits and career development opportunities with opportunity for Certification Pay Rate Increases.
· Opportunity to share in year-end bonuses based on company/employee performance.
· GEM has an award winning safety program to help keep you safe & meet current industry standards.
· Paid holidays.
· 3 weeks/year personal time.
· Team building activities.
· Family and supportive atmosphere
GEM cares about the community:
· Donates and volunteers to Repair Affair – Creating safe and habitable homes for low-income, elderly and disabled homeowners.
· Heroes of the Night – serving our injured veterans at Ft. Knox.
· Food drives for families in need.
· Angel Tree for underprivileged children for Christmas.
For confidential consideration please submit a detailed resume to email@example.com